- Download the latest version of "Rhythmweb" Hier.
- Unzip and copy the "Rhythmweb" directory to ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins
- Start Rhythmbox, go to Edit > Plugins, then check the enable checkbox for Rhythmbox.
- Go to the android market and get Rhythmbox Remote for free.
- Open the apps and select "Add new Server" on the apps.
- Provide the IP-address of your computer and the port of Rhythmweb (7001 is the default).
- You can now crontrol your music player and enjoy your music in the kitchen.
- Volume up and down
- Mute and unmute
- Enqueue and dequeue
- Next and Perview
- Play and Pause
- Search (by name and title)
- Rating function
Download the app and don't forget to leave feedback and if you like it, you can encourage me just by using the following Donate Button.